[Python-Dev] Bug tracker: no confirmation before deleting a message

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Thu Mar 11 14:56:39 CET 2010

Hi,

I removed two messages by error in the bug tracker :-(

The first message is msg100432 (first message of #8063) which has been
restored by "admin". Thank you admin!

The second message is msg98284, part of #7774. How can I restore it? Or can
"admin" restore it please? :-)

There is an open issue on Roundup tracker to add a button to restore a message
or a deleted file:

  http://psf.upfronthosting.co.za/roundup/meta/issue267

I tried to following URL to restore the message, but it didn't work:

  http://bugs.python.org/issue8063?@action=edit&@add@messages=100432

Could you at least add a Javascript confirmation dialog please? :-)

--
Victor Stinner
http://www.haypocalc.com/