[Python-Dev] Python Library Support in 3.x (Was: email package status in 3.X)

Walter Dörwald walter at livinglogic.de
Sat Jun 19 11:57:35 CEST 2010

Am 18.06.2010 um 22:53 schrieb Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu>:

> On 6/18/2010 12:32 PM, Walter Dörwald wrote:
>
>>    http://coverage.livinglogic.de/
>
> I am a bit puzzled as to the meaning of the gray/red/green bars
> since the correlation between coverage % and bars is not very high.

The gray bar is the uncoverable part of the source (empty lines,
comments etc.), the green bar is the covered part (i.e. those lines
that really got executed) and the red bar is the uncovered part (i.e.
Those lines that could have been executed but weren't). So coverage is

    green / (green + red)

Just click on the coverage header to sort by coverage and you *will*
see a correlation.

Servus,
    Walter