[Python-Dev] email package status in 3.X

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 05:16:47 CEST 2010

David and his Google Summer of Code student, Shashwat Anand.

You can read Shashwat's weekly progress updates at http://l0nwlf.in/ or
subscribe to http://twitter.com/l0nwlf for more micro updates.

We have more than 30 paid students working on Python 3 tasks this year, most
of them participating under the PSF umbrella but also a few with 3rd party
projects such as Mercurial porting those various packages to Py3.

Given all this "on the horizon" work, I think the Py3 package situation will
look a lot brighter by Python 3.2's release.