[Python-Dev] Static linking with libpython.a

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 01:17:41 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 6:29 AM, F van der Meeren
<python-dev at code2develop.com> wrote:
..
> I am trying to figure out, what files to copy with my app so I am able to initialize the python runtime.
> Where can I find information about this?

On comp.lang.python forum.  This forum is for developing python
itself, not applications using python.

However, in general, you need code in Python, Parser, and Objects
directories.  See LIBRARY_OBJS definition in the Makefile.  These days
you also need some bootstrap code from Lib, AFAIK.