[Python-Dev] Thoughts fresh after EuroPython

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:51:44 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM, geremy condra <debatem1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed that I don't have a lot of success in shifting this kind
> of debate, so I'm not sure it's a good idea to publicly discuss
> vulnerabilities in something that may wind up being implemented as-is,
> but it's up to you guys.

I think its best to have this discussed there publicly. In any case,
mirrors are run by trusted people,
so the risks are not very high AFAIK

I think this discussion didn't have a lot of participant because most
of us (that includes me) are not
expert all all, if not ignorant, in this topic.

A complete patch to the PEP, including a detailed description, is the
best thing to do I think, to move this forward.

Regards
Tarek