[Python-Dev] blocking 2.7

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:07:14 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Walter Dörwald <walter at livinglogic.de> wrote:
> http://coverage.livinglogic.de/ *does* include coverage info for stuff
> written in C, see for example:
>
>   http://coverage.livinglogic.de/Objects/unicodeobject.c.html
>
> However it *is* strange that test_audioop.py gets executed, but
> audioop.c doesn't seem to be.

It looks as though none of the extension modules (besides those that
are compiled statically into the interpreter) are reporting coverage.
I wonder whether the correct flags are being passed to the module
build stage?  Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be any of the usual
'make' output I'd associate with the module-building stage in the
build log at:

http://coverage.livinglogic.de/buildlog.txt

For example, I'd expect to see the string 'mathmodule' somewhere in that output.

Mark