[Python-Dev] Demo is gone

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Thu Dec 30 23:42:19 CET 2010

According to the consensus (and loosely following the Google spreadsheet
I created for that purpose), I have removed the Demo directory from py3k.
Most demos have been deleted; some have been moved into Tools or into the
docs as an example.  If I removed something you think should have stayed,
please speak up.

I kept a few less-useful ones in a new directory called Tools/demo that
aims to give a broad overview of what you can do with a few lines of Python.
Please feel free to remove and/or add demos there, if you find better ones.

Georg