[Python-Dev] r87518 - python/branches/py3k/Parser/tokenizer.c

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Tue Dec 28 12:01:43 CET 2010

Le mardi 28 décembre 2010 à 10:12 +0100, Georg Brandl a écrit :

> >> Hmm, and in case decoding fails, we return a Unicode error (without context)
> >> instead of a syntax error?

I created an issue for this problem, but also to prepare the full
support of unicode in the import machinery. I patched the import
machinery of Python 3 to support undecodable bytes, but Python 3 doesn't
support unencodable characters on Windows (see issue #3080).

http://bugs.python.org/issue10785

Victor