[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r87296 - python/branches/py3k/Doc/library/test.rst

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Thu Dec 16 02:07:43 CET 2010

>> -option. Run :program:`python regrtest.py -uall` to turn on all
>> +option. Run :program:`python -m regrtest -uall` to turn on all
>
> Shouldn't this be `python -m test.regrtest`, or even just `python -m test`?

It should :)  I was about to fix just that but then noticed I could
remove more references to regrtest (after all just an implementation
detail), so I rewrote the section title and first few lines of the section.

My stupid email client forces rewrapping, so I’m attaching the diff as a
separate file. I can repost the patch to the tracker if it’s
inconvenient to review in email, but I’d like to commit soon since I
have a big doc merge to do after this :)

Best regards