[Python-Dev] logging doc broken

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 19:55:12 CET 2010

Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yep, that's what I had assumed you were going to do (this did come up
> in the big thread about the logging docs, but you may have missed it).

Ok, I've now checked in this change, and would be grateful for any feedback.
Time for a break :-)

Thanks a lot for all your patience and valuable feedback, Nick. It's been very
helpful, and I hope it will make the logging docs more accessible to those
who've been put off in the past. I've emailed Georg about how best to reorganise
into:

intro + basic tutorial (at current location)
advanced tutorial
reference
cookbook

and I'm waiting for his suggestions on how best to implement (in terms of
breaking up into different files etc).

Thanks and regards,

Vinay