[Python-Dev] logging doc broken

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:04:26 CET 2010

Tim Golden <mail <at> timgolden.me.uk> writes:

> On 13/12/2010 10:31, Vinay Sajip wrote:
> [...]
> > Ideally, link to the wrong doc section on docs.python.org in your bug report.
>
> Now that's not a piece of advice you see very often :)

True, but this area changed after 2.6 was released (after even 2.7, IIRC), so I
want to be sure that if I'm going to change the doc sources on release26-maint,
I'm doing the right thing. The 2.6 docs seem consistent with the 2.6 code, and
while confusing (because the distinction between constructor param names and
attr names is not spelled out), I don't see 2.6 docs as broken (or at least, I
don't see where the breakage is).

Regards,

Vinay Sajip