[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r87010 - in python/branches/py3k: Doc/library/subprocess.rst Lib/subprocess.py Lib/test/test_subprocess.py

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:15:19 CET 2010

On 4 December 2010 22:51, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> My feeling is that we should be able to correct bad-enough mistakes.

That's fair. Is this a "bad-enough mistake"? From a brief reading of
the 2 bug reports, combined with my own trouble-free experience with
Popen (always leaving close_fds as default), it doesn't seem so, to
me. If someone provides evidence that this is a serious bug in the
API, then that's a different matter.

Paul.