[Python-Dev] PEP 384 accepted

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Dec 4 01:41:32 CET 2010

Am 04.12.2010 01:00, schrieb Terry Reedy:
> On 12/3/2010 6:46 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
>
>>> and stable as D1. I do not know what Martin means by 'integrate' (other
>>> than that he be able to use it to build Python)
>>
>> That the master copy of the source code is in the Python source
>> repository.
>
> Is a separate branch acceptible, as long as you can commit changes?

No. I want the buildbots be able to use the code, in the Python trunk.

> Does the meaning of 'repository' change any with the hg switch?

No. The code would need to be pushed to the master repository, so that
the buildbots can fetch it from there.

In short, I'm not very interested in contributing to a tool that has no
users (and is the fifths of its kind).

Regards,
Martin