[Python-Dev] [Preview] Comments and change proposals on documentation

Daniel da Silva ddasilva at umd.edu
Wed Dec 1 22:15:04 CET 2010

I think it looks great.!

If you are looking for some suggestions to make it a little more elegant:
1. If I delete a comment that has no children, it should remove it
completely (currently, it just replaces it with [deleted]). If there are
children, I think it is doing the right thing.
2. When I post a comment, it should automatically vote that comment up. I
wouldn't have posted it if I didn't like it.
3. As far as text formatting, I personally think there should be some
hilighting support for code spans/blocks (IMO that should match the idle
colors).

Also, I seemed to manage to trigger a visible system warning in my badly
formatted comment on math.fabs(x), :)

-Daniel