[Python-Dev] Windows buildbots MSVC RTL popups

Florent Xicluna florent.xicluna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:47:28 CEST 2010

With the help of bbreport, I collected these informations:
 - 3 tests are freezing randomly : test_bz2, test_codecs and test_tarfile
 - it happens on XP-4 and Windows7 builders (branches 2.7 and 3.1
only, trunk is not affected)
 - it seems to happen since revisions 84345 and 84346 which fixed issue # 1868

my .2 cents,

--
Florent Xicluna