[Python-Dev] Update Shell profile for ZSH on Mac OS

Sylvain Mora sylvain.mora at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:37:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I use python for more than a year now and i bought a MacBook in July. I installed Python 2.7 using the .dmg archive on the official website. After the installation I launched the Update Shell Profile.command script, but it doesn't work with ZSH. That's why I have write a small patch to be able to use this script with ZSH shell.

He simply set the path fo zsh shell.

Sorry for errors in the e-mail and the patch, but i'm french student and it is my first patch.

Hoping that it is useful for you, best regards
Sylvain