[Python-Dev] array matching

Oleg Broytman phd at phd.pp.ru
Thu Apr 29 21:22:38 CEST 2010

Hello.

   We'are sorry but we cannot help you. This mailing list is to work on
developing Python (fixing bugs and adding new features to Python itself); if
you're having problems using Python, please find another forum. Probably
python-list (comp.lang.python) news group/mailing list is the best place.
See http://www.python.org/community/lists/ for other lists/news groups/fora.
Thank you for understanding.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:58:15AM -0700, Bill Jordan wrote:
> I am sorry if this is not the right list to post some questions. I have a simple question please and would appreciate some answers as I am new to Python.
>
> I have 2 D array: test = [[A,1],[B,2],[A,3][B,4]]
> I want to arrang this array in different arrays so each one will have what is attached to. For example I want the output:
>
> A =[1,3] and B=[2,4]
>
> Thanks,
> Bill

Oleg.