[Python-Dev] please take a look at buildbot result [was: Broken link to download (Mac OS X)]

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Thu Apr 29 18:40:48 CEST 2010

Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren at mac.com> wrote:

> As Antoine noted the test failures are unexpected, could you check if
> the tests pass if you do the build and testrun manually?

I'll have to fiddle with where it "is" on our network to do that.  I'll
take it down and move it to different subnet.

What about this error?

/bin/sh: line 1: pybuildbot.identify: command not found

It looks like a configuration issue, or maybe a bug in pybuildbot.

What about readline?  Darwin doesn't have it (or rather, it has a
different one).  Why is that 'skip' unexpected?

> IMHO it would be better to do a framework build for at least some of
> the OSX buildbots because that's what is in the binary installer for
> OSX.

Yes, that sounds good to me, too.  But how do we make that a standard
test so that appropriately enabled buildbot slaves will do it
automatically?  Something that gets configured in the build master?

Bill