[Python-Dev] Enhanced tracker privileges for dangerjim to do triage.

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Apr 27 14:34:45 CEST 2010

R. David Murray wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:15:01 -0400, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
[...]
> For the record, note that both Antoine and I have been instrumental in
> bringing more than one new person into both the triage and the committer
> ranks.  We (along with others) *are* the ones doing the welcoming and
> the mentoring and the growing of the developer community.

For which work I am truly grateful, as I am sure are many others. Please
forgive any prickliness I may have evinced in this conversation. It *is*
important to make people feel welcome, and I am happy to see the
development community growing.

As regards the procedural discussions, while I may have my opinions it's
clearly best if the procedures are maintained by those operating them. I
am usually fine with that happening, and this is no exception.

regards
 Steve
See PyCon Talks from Atlanta 2010  http://pycon.blip.tv/