[Python-Dev] Fwd: Broken link to download (Mac OS X)

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Apr 14 18:52:46 CEST 2010

On 14/04/2010 18:49, Steve Holden wrote:
> Bill Janssen wrote:

>>> Yes, that would be nice. :-) Preferably a recipe that doesn't involve
>>> Macports or Fink which some of us are allergic to.
>>>
>> Yes, ditto the MacPorts/Fink allergy.
>>
>> All we need is a script, right?  The released branches should be built
>> automatically every night anyway, just for regression testing.
>>
>> Perhaps we should take this up on Mac-Python?
>>

> Please do, and let me know if resources of some kind would help.

A Mac buildbot would *definitely* be useful and I know some of the
Python-dev crew would like access to a Mac OS X machine for trying out
fixes when none of the core Mac maintainers are around. A couple of
co-located, or otherwise hosted, Mac boxes would be very useful.

The obvious question is who would hold the keys (maintain the buildbot)?
I don't know if Ronald has the spare capacity to do this (?). If someone
will help me with the initial setup I can otherwise volunteer.

All the best,

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/