[Python-Dev] Distutils ML wrap-up: setup.cfg new format

P.J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Sep 22 15:50:45 CEST 2009

At 03:21 PM 9/22/2009 +0200, Tarek Ziadé wrote:
>Hello Here's a wrapup of the Distutils-SIG discussion we had on the
>"static metadata" topic. I realize that it's a good thing to send
>in. python-dev such wrapup on distutils design decisions, to keep
>everyone informed and get more feedback when required

The above implies that a consensus was reached on this topic; you
should perhaps at least note that in this case it actually means that
you just terminated the discussion and pronounced your choice, just
as a simpler solution for dynamic dependencies (proposed by Sridhar)
was beginning to gain some support.