[Python-Dev] conceptual clarity

Andrew McNamara andrewm at object-craft.com.au
Fri Sep 18 05:42:03 CEST 2009

>> It might be a good idea to add some use-cases to the PEP.
>
>There are several use-cases in the PEP already.

Maybe the use-cases deserve their own section in the PEP, or better yet,
be pulled up into the Motivation section.

>The problem is, for every use-case where one can show that the
>existing implementation is confusing, I can come up with a use-case
>showing where the existing implementation makes more sense than
>anything proposed.

Uh, I don't think that is the intention of use-cases - they're there
to inform the design, rather than to show how a specific implementation
can be used.

http://www.object-craft.com.au/