[Python-Dev] Python 2.6.3

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Sep 16 14:52:47 CEST 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Ronald Oussoren wrote:

> The IDLE issue is IMHO a release blocker, as is issue 6851.

So that leaves 4 release blockers for 2.6.3.  Three of these are
assigned to Ronald.  Ronald are you sure you will have time to fix
these by then?  The one I'm still uncertain on is the IDLE hang.  If
this only affects OS X 10.6 and there is no progress on it by the time
2.6.3 is otherwise ready, I'm willing to knock this down in severity.

Martin, you have the other showstopper bug for 2.6.3.  Do you think
you will be able to fix that one in time?

-Barry