[Python-Dev] PEP 3144 review.

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Sep 15 22:12:46 CEST 2009

> What's the opinion of the other interested party or parties? I don't
> want a repeat of the events last time, where we had to pull it at the
> last time because there hadn't been enough discussion.

I'm slightly interested, but didn't have the time to review the PEP at
all yet. I may be able to do so before the end of the year, but can't
promise that.

In any case, I don't see a reason to hurry - if the PEP is adopted
two or three months before the release of 2.7, it will still be in
time, IMO.

Regards,
Martin