[Python-Dev] Python 2.6.3

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Sep 9 15:01:35 CEST 2009

I had previously wanted to release Python 2.6.3 over the summer, but
for various personal reasons, the summer was just too insane.  I'd
like to reschedule a 2.6.3 release, shooting for final release on 25-
September.

We should probably do a release candidate, so I'd like to make that on
23-September.

Does anybody have objections to that schedule?  If not, I'll try to
spend some time over the next few days looking at outstanding bugs,
and marking release blockers, etc.

-Barry