[Python-Dev] Mercurial migration: help needed

Martin (gzlist) gzlist at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:06:46 CEST 2009

On 05/09/2009, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> Creating the clone. ISTM that it leaves the http connection open while
> doing stuff locally (or creates multiple of them, and one times out).
>
> It starts cloning, and then, after an hour or so, it reports ABORT,
> and rolls back, for no apparent reason.

I have been tracking mozilla-central, and believe this is a problem
with the repo, that started some time after Aug 04 - which is the last
log entry I have in my clone. I presumed it was just a problem my end
so hadn't got round trying to debug it yet. If it
is a general problem, the fact it's been around for about a month
without being addressed might indicate how well tested most DVCSes are
under windows.

Martin