[Python-Dev] Proposal : Python Trusted Computing API

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 22:18:08 CEST 2009

Abhiram Kasina wrote:
> I would love to learn more and provide you with any more information.
> Please let me know what you guys think of it?

This is really an off-topic question for python-dev. This list is just
about developing the core interpreter and standard library - we have no
control over the APIs that people choose to develop and publish on top
of that.

If you want to develop such an API and put it up on PyPI, then go right
ahead. comp.lang.python (aka python-list) would be the place to ask for
interest from other developers.

Regards,
Nick.