[Python-Dev] /trunk test_distutils failing on Mac OS X 10.5

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:43:50 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 07:28:50PM +0100, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
>> That's not true, see
>>
>> http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/builders/x86 osx.5 trunk
>
> Ahh!  Sorry, was searching for 'mac' somewhere in the string.
>
> Those tests are also broken but in different areas from mine.  Again,
> if people would like shell access, just ask.

I think that buildbot is running OS X 10.6 (despite its name).  It
would definitely be useful to have an OS X 10.5 buildbot as well,
since there are significant differences:  most obviously, the
default build on 10.6 is an LP64 build.

I'm not seeing the test_distutils failure you report on my own
10.5 machine, for some reason.

Mark