[Python-Dev] tracker status options

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Tue Mar 24 03:00:25 CET 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 at 16:20, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> literally searching for 'not closed' rather than 'open'. I think it's also
> unclear whether the 'pending' stage means 'suspended pending additional user
> feedback' or 'resolution of this issue is impending'. My understanding was
> that it meant 'pending additional feedback' in the sense of awaiting, rather
> than imminent.

I understood from posts I saw go by earlier from Daniel that 'pending'
meant 'close pending unless there is feedback to the contrary' (and I
just used it that way).  It sounds like that is indeed correct but not
universally known, and thus I would suggest that at a minimum this status
be changed to 'close pending' to make it clearer.

--
R. David Murray           http://www.bitdance.com