[Python-Dev] Issue workflow doc is now live

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Mon Mar 23 00:20:32 CET 2009

I sent this out as a Google Doc a while back, but I just did a
proof-reading, converted it, and pushed it live to the python.org:
http://www.python.org/dev/workflow/ . So now people who ever triage issues
have a guide to follow if they are not sure how to set things.

-Brett

P.S.: Doing this doc has made me realize that our issue workflow still feels
off and SF-influenced. If people want to talk at PyCon about it just let me
know. I might try to get a discussion going during the language summit or at
the sprints as I have some ideas on how to simplify thing but make it usable
for more people (preview: I like how
http://code.djangoproject.com/querydoes their tickets).