[Python-Dev] Capability to alter issue metadata

Daniel (ajax) Diniz ajaksu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:38:19 CET 2009

Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> I am continuing to look at issues in the issue tracker. It would be handy to
> be able to update some of the metadata fields. For contributions, it's fine
> to just be able to upload patches / post messages, but I can see any number
> of issues which could use a bit of looking after.

I'm +1 to giving you Developer rights (but have no say in that). I'm
available to change any metadata you want until that happens.

BTW, R. David Murray is also interested in helping with the open
issues[1], so we could coordinate efforts at tracker-discuss.

> e.g. http://bugs.python.org/issue4535 should probably be set to "pending
> feedback"

Set to 'pending', 'pending feedback' is pending approval :)

> I'd be happy to do this kind of thing if people are happy for me to do so...

I am, thank you! :)

Regards,
Daniel

[1] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tracker-discuss/2009-March/001914.html