[Python-Dev] More on Py3K urllib -- urlencode()

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Mar 10 20:13:39 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009, Dan Mahn wrote:

> Ahh ... I see.  I should have done a bit more digging to find where the
> standard tests were.
>
> I created a few new tests that could be included in that test suite --
> see the attached file.  Do you think that this would be sufficient?

First of all, please notice from the list traffic that except for Guido
(who gets special dispensation because he's BDFL), most messages do not
use top-posting:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Second, please follow the advice to put ALL patches on the tracker.

indirection."  --Butler Lampson