[Python-Dev] Addition of further status options to tracker

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Mar 10 12:44:54 CET 2009

Tennessee Leeuwenburg <tleeuwenburg <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,I am beginning reviewing some more issues in the tracker. I think it
would be useful to have the following status options (new status options marked
with a '+'):

I have to point out that the more alternatives there are to choose from, the
more choosing from them can feel like a bureaucratic burden. Since Python has no
formal development process (as opposed to, say, Twisted), I think the tracker
should match today's quite informal and flexible way of working.