[Python-Dev] BZR mirror and pushing to Launchpad

Ross Light rlight2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:20:44 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Andrew Bennetts
<andrew-pythondev at puzzling.org> wrote:
> Actually, the Launchpad code server is configured to make bzr automatically
> stack on the appropriate branch.  The docs you point to there are about manually
> specifying the branch to stack on.
>
> -Andrew.

However, my understanding is that Launchpad will not automatically
stack if you are using the Python.org branch; you must use the
Launchpad mirror.  If you want to stack off the Python.org branch,
then I think you need to manually stack.

Cheers,
Ross Light

(sorry for possible dupe posting, I thought my mail client was sending
to python-dev, but it didn't seem to)