[Python-Dev] Patch Ready for review

Heracles steve at integrityintegrators.net
Sun Mar 1 02:56:36 CET 2009

Well, what got me interested in Python was the fact that it had support for
reading mail files and for the curses library.  When I found out there was a
need for folks to work on this module I thought I would start contributing,
I would love to become a primary maintainer of this particular module,
because I think writing console apps is cool (yes I know my inner nerd is
showing).

Maybe someday I will also create a computational geometry module that can be
plugged in to Python as well, but for the time being I think I could handle
working on this module.