[Python-Dev] pthread sem PyThread_acquire_lock

Florian Mayer flormayer at aim.com
Sun Jun 28 00:58:19 CEST 2009

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> Can you please explain what you mean by "swallowing"?
The signals don't get through when acquiring the lock.
> What is the sequence of actions triggering the case you are talking
> about, what happens, and what do you expect to happen instead?
Easiest way is to create a Queue.Queue and call .get() on it and try to
Ctrl-C it.
> Also, how would you fix this (in principle, not what the specific
> patch would look like)?
Remove the loop that explicitly does this in a new function and use that
one in threadmodule.c for lock.acquire.

> Regards,
> Martin
Best regards,
Florian

PS: Excuse me, I messed up things once again.