[Python-Dev] Status of 2.7 and 3.2

Eric Pruitt eric.pruitt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 03:55:30 CEST 2009

I am in the process of implementing a number of often requested features and
proposed patches in the subprocess module for my Google Summer of Code 2009
project. For information on my progress, check out my blog located at *
http://subdev.blogspot.com/* <http://subdev.blogspot.com/>. Any comments and
suggestions are greatly appreciated.