[Python-Dev] Draft PEP 385: Migrating from svn to Mercurial

Frank Wierzbicki fwierzbicki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:29:14 CEST 2009

At PyCon, we discussed moving Jython's svn repository to Python's with
Martin von Löwis.  I would think that Jython would live in Python's hg
repository in the same way as stackless and distutils.  Has the
parallel project strategy been determined?  Will they be separate
repositories, separate "forests", something else?

Also, Martin suggested we migrate to Python's svn and then go along
for the svn->hg ride.  Does that still make sense now that some
planning has been done?

-Frank