[Python-Dev] Single Sign-On for *.python.org

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 20:47:48 CET 2009

I would like to see that kind of coherence. I think anything that gets
in the way of someone getting in is in danger of holding someone off
from contributing something, be it wiki edits, bug reports, or
packages. One might also ask about the mailman lists here.

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing: http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy