[Python-Dev] I would like an svn account

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Jan 3 21:36:52 CET 2009

> Since I will probably add some documentation, and since this
> documentation will probably
> benefit from some reviews, what would be the best process ?
>
> 1/ commit the changeset and ask for a post-review by Georg (or others)
> 2/ hold the changeset in a diff for a pre-review ?

If you are confident that the documentation actually builds, feel
free to commit it without pre-review. I recommend that you build
the documentation at least once; I personally often commit
documentation patches without testing first that they build when
I'm confident about the markup I use.

> 1/ is better for the flow, but the quality of the doc might suffer
> from it if Georg (or others) doesn't have time to review it

This is of little concern. As long as the documentation continues
to build (into html), nearly all documentation changes are
improvements.

Regards,
Martin