[Python-Dev] I would like an svn account

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at haypocalc.com
Sat Jan 3 16:56:34 CET 2009

> > If I understood correctly, your main point is that using bugtracker
> > for committing patches is very painful (I agree).
>
> I understood differently: I thought Victor's complaint is that some
> of his patches stay uncommitted for a long time.

Not only *my* patches. I spoke about my issues because I know them better than
the other ones ;-)

> Victor wants to commit small changes without review.

That's true. Open an issue for trivial changes takes to much time.

--

I hope that the discussion of my svn acount would benefit to the whole Python
process ;-)

--
Victor Stinner aka haypo
http://www.haypocalc.com/blog/