[Python-Dev] Patch Ready for review

Heracles steve at integrityintegrators.net
Fri Feb 27 21:45:36 CET 2009

I have a patch submitted, with docs changes etc.  The patch is to the curses
library module, and adds support for color_set, addchstr, addchnstr,
mvaddchstr, mvaddchnstr, mvwaddchstr, mvwaddchnstr, waddchstr, and
waddchnstr.

I am wondering what to expect next.  How long will it be before it is
applied etc.  This is my first attempt to submit a patch to Python.

Also, does anyone know who the main person is for running changes to the
curses library I wanted to get guidance for implementing support for family
of functions newterm, set_term, reset_term.  The main question I have is to
support these functions consistently, would it be recommended to implement a
new Python Screen object?