[Python-Dev] File Path retrieving problem

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:22:49 CET 2009

2009/2/25 Sudhir Kakumanu <music24by7 at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> I am new to Python, i have installed python 2.5.4 and it is my requirement.
> I need to retrieve the path of filename in python.

This list is for the developers of Python to discuss future changes to
the language and its implementation. It is not the correct list for
questions about using Python for developing applications.

You will probably get the assistance you require from the newsgroup
comp.lang.python (also available via the mailing list
python-list at python.org).

Paul.