[Python-Dev] Tracker cleanup roadmap

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Feb 18 22:38:30 CET 2009

> I have been mostly a silent spectator around and would like to chip in.
> Need some initial throttle(help) for the full-fledged attack :)

Please take a look at the meta tracker. It has various open issues, many
open for many months now. Please tackle one that can be fixed through
patches to the tracker instance preferably; changes to roundup are also
acceptable in principle. If some changes require some admin activity,
discuss on tracker-discuss what actions would be required.

Regards,
Martin