[Python-Dev] lifting of prohibition against readlines inside a "for line in file" in Py3?

Leif Walsh leif.walsh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:55:19 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Mitchell L Model <MLMLists at comcast.net> wrote:
> I'd appreciate comments -- especially a redirection to a different list, if
> this one isn't appropriate for my query.

It seems as though you have the right list, but perhaps whoever knows
about the change is busy, or maybe several people that don't know
about the change are trying to find it.

If there's something in particular that you need answered in a
specific timeframe, I don't know what to tell you, but if it's like it
seems, and you're just raising the issue, I think you can trust that
someone will get to it eventually.

--
Cheers,
Leif