[Python-Dev] regrtest hangs on test_tk_guionly

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:34:46 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Eric Smith <eric at trueblade.com> wrote:
> If it's just me, I'll just switch to a Mac, where the problem
> doesn't occur (if for no other reason, because ttk is not available). If
> others are seeing a problem, I'll spend some time isolating it.

If you move to Mac then you may end with an abort :)
See http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/OS%20X%20x86%20trunk/builds/99/step-test/0

I tried asking emailing noller to ask what tcl is installed on that
mac but I got no answer, so in this case the buildslave serves me no
purpose. Apparently it doesn't happen all the time (after a change on
how the tcl interpreter was being created in the tests) but it still
happens sometimes. I also opened an issue for this, see:
http://bugs.python.org/issue5120, I ended up closing it after checking
that this noller buildslave stopped aborting but it still happens from
time to time.

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves