[Python-Dev] Partial function application 'from the right'

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Thu Feb 5 23:01:07 CET 2009

Hi,

My reading of the most recent set of emails on this topic is that the
balance of opinion is against adding a 'partial_right' or 'partial.skip'
feature.  I still think such a feature would be of real use, although I
can see the arguments against adding it.  Is the conclusion 'no thanks',
then?

(I still have not had time to create an issue in the tracker and attach
the patch, but will do so for completeness.)

Thanks for the discussions,

Ben.