[Python-Dev] Subversion upgraded to 1.5

Gregory P. Smith greg at krypto.org
Sun Feb 1 00:00:37 CET 2009

fwiw, I just turned off IPv6 and it worked fine.  That makes no sense to me
given that the ssh connection worked fine either way.  Does svn itself try
and log source addresses somehow when using svn+ssh and balk on IPv6 addrs?

Weird.  regardless, this is presumably not related to your subversion
upgrade.  I don't think I've done any commits from these hosts since I got
IPv6 connectivity, only updates.

-gps