[Python-Dev] PEP 385: the eol-type issue

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 5 11:42:05 CEST 2009

"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:

> > You seem to think that the problem has an obvious solution, which is
> > not true;

> But is *has* an obvious solution. See the implementation from Dj
> Gilcrease, or the spec that I just posted.

Two different solutions are both obvious? There are other solutions
proposed elsewhere too; are they also obvious?

Mark Hammond <skippy.hammond at gmail.com> writes:

> I think you have been mis-reading this thread.

Quite possibly; I'm not intending to impose my position on anyone. I'll
clearer.

--
 \       “First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” —The |
  `\                                              Doctor, _Doctor Who_ |