[Python-Dev] PEP 385: pruning/reorganizing branches

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:20:09 CEST 2009

Comments on some of the branches I've had involvement with...

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman<dirkjan at ochtman.nl> wrote:

> py3k-short-float-repr: strip streamed-merge

Sounds fine.

> py3k-issue1717: keep-clone

I don't think there's any need to keep this branch;  its contents were
all merged (in pieces) to py3k (various revisions with numbers in
the range 69188--69225).  So I think 'strip streamed-merge' is
appropriate here, if I'm understanding your terminology.

> trunk-math:

I think this one can go down as 'strip', too;  there's nothing there of
interest that isn't already in trunk and py3k.  It was merged to
trunk in r62380.

--
Mark